NationSwell is a leading social enterprise dedicated to powering the solutions that will move our country forward. We advance our mission in three ways:
- Through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem solvers;
- With the NationSwell Council, a membership community of service-minded leaders;
- With our Studio, where we produce creative, integrated campaigns with mission-aligned partners to move the needle on solutions that matter.
The Studio works with mission-aligned organizations to amplify their solutions-driven impact initiatives. The team creates compelling branded content and executions, while leveraging synergies across NationSwell’s editorial media platform (nationswell.com); and through our community of 800+ socially minded influencers and leaders via the NationSwell Council.
NationSwell is seeking a Creative Producer to join the NationSwell Studio team to help produce partner campaigns, video, illustration and written content, websites, social media, activations and events, leveraging your creative and production skills to collaborate, flex and problem-solve — all with an an eye on creating fresh stories and executions. This person should have a passion for working in a mission-driven field, and an entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
This person will report to the Director of Creative Content and will serve as the lead Video Producer for the Studio. Qualified candidates will have strong background with 4+ years of video experience including/not limited to documentary and live action video, motion graphics/animation, writing, title design, illustration and photography. Agency or in-house experience is a plus.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Translate communications challenges into artful stories/content
- Conceive and develop approaches for production
- Work closely with internal creative team, as well as our network of freelance talent, to execute productions
- Lead projects from concept to completion
- Create pitches, concepts, budgets, project schedules and distribution plans
- Write treatments, scripts, briefs (project, casting, etc.)
- Manage resources, budget and timelines to ensure project success
- Collaborate, listen, and incorporate other people’s ideas and feedback
- Thrive in a fast-paced, iterative work environment as part of a small, nimble and hard working team
- Stay on top of market innovations and bring bold ideas to each project
- Showcase determination and creativity, allowing your work to advances NationSwell’s existing portfolio
This role could be a great fit if you are a(n):
- Content Producer
- Expert knowledge with writing concepts, treatments, budgets
- Experience writing short/mid/long-form scripts (narrative and documentary, live-action and animation)
- Experience managing production and talent teams including — but not limited to — producers, editors, writers, animators, illustrators, colorists, sound designers, actors, agents, etc.
- Conceive across multiple communications channels
- Comfortably oversee production types ranging from live action (studio and location-based), documentary, animation, illustration, mixed-media, etc.
- Work with internal teams to manage client relationships; own the management of creative on assigned accounts
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of a project within the creative services, social media and marketing/advertising space
- Solid understanding of content strategy, personas, and call-to-action content
- Time-management skills and the ability to work in remote environments
- Comfortable pitching to clients and prospective clients
- Create and manage relationships with the best vendors for each project
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.), Keynote, Google Slides
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to trend forecast a plus
To be considered for this role, please apply on our website by submitting:
- Cover letter stating what about NationSwell most interests you
- Your portfolio (or link to one)
- Your resume
This is a Full Time opportunity for the right candidate. Temp-to-Perm (FT) opportunities will also be considered. Position is based at our new headquarters in the Flatiron District, Manhattan.
We have a flexible and remote working environment, a mission-driven team, and a worker-friendly culture. We are proud to be a certified B Corporation.