Social-Only Video Producer (Part-time)
We’re on a mission to connect America’s leading problem solvers— and to accelerate the solutions that will move our country forward. We advance our mission in three ways:
- With the NationSwell Council, a membership community of service-minded leaders;
- With our Studio, where we produce creative, integrated campaigns with mission-aligned partners to move the needle on solutions that matter;
- Through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem solvers.
Nationswell’s digital media platform is seeking a remote social video shooter/producer to join our team on a contract/part-time basis to help us share the stories of scalable solutions from around the country.
HOW YOU'LL CONTIBUTE
- Pitch, plan and produce 2–3 original short videos a month optimized for A/B testing
- Occasionally produce assigned projects
- Add a unique twist to the established NationSwell voice
- Experience creating video for a social-first media organization
- A proven record of social-first newsgathering and storytelling
- Working knowledge of the social media landscape and platform best-practices
- Knowledge of UGC and the legal requirements around obtaining usage rights
- The ability to obtain necessary equipment
- The ability to work efficiently and communicate well remotely
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects; fluency in Premiere
- Portfolio that includes content with viral reach
- Candidates based outside major media hubs
- Working knowledge of AP Style
- A love of .gifs
This is a part-time, 3-month contract role. Our primary HQ is in NYC, but this is a remote work opportunity.
We have a flexible and remote working environment, an incredible, mission-driven team & worker friendly culture. We are proud to be a certified B Corporation.