We’re on a mission to connect America’s leading problem solvers— and to accelerate the solutions that will move our country forward. We advance our mission in three ways:
- With the NationSwell Council, a membership community of service-minded leaders;
- With our Studio, where we produce creative, integrated campaigns with mission-aligned partners to move the needle on solutions that matter;
- Through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem solvers.
The Studio works with mission-aligned organizations to amplify their solutions-driven impact initiatives. The team creates compelling integrated campaigns, while leveraging synergies across NationSwell’s editorial media platform (nationswell.com); and through our community of 900+ socially minded influencers and leaders via the NationSwell Council.
NationSwell is seeking a Partnerships Manager, who will work as part of our Partnerships team to design, market, and sell integrated campaigns and sponsorships to foundations, nonprofits, and Fortune 500 companies who are committed to scaling their social impact on mission-aligned work.
This person will be responsible for working alongside our senior Partnerships team members to forge new relationships with C-suite leaders, VPs and Directors, and to help steer partner conversations to proposals and contracts.
Experience in lead generation, proposal writing, pipeline management and a client-first mindset will all be success factors in this role.
This role could be a great fit if you are a(n):
- New Business Manager / Partnerships Manager at a growing agency or creative studio
- Development Manager working on sponsorship opportunities with major nonprofits
- Account Manager in a client services firm with a desire to focus on business development
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Serve as the the right hand of our Director/SVP in meetings and calls
- Contribute on calls with key stakeholders to push the deal forward and navigate strategically through a complex organization
- Build new partner relationships that lead to collaboration on issues that matter
- Strategize on the arc of the sale
- Craft winning proposals and pitch presentations, working closely with the Studio team to bring leads to close
- Represent NationSwell at conferences (our own and external)
- Work closely with the Accounts team to ensure proper handoff to set up projects for success; work with the Accounts team to strategically position the account for renewal
- Work with the Editorial and Council teams to continually improve our offering and sale to meet partners’ strategic objectives and best serve NationSwell’s long-term mission
- 3-4 years of relevant experience and success working with large enterprise clients, ideally having been in more than one kind of accounts or sales role
- Experience that establishes an intuitive understanding of how large corporations work and an ability to quickly speak the language of different companies and/or large foundations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communications skills
- Excited to grow within a fast-paced mission-driven, for-purpose social enterprise
- Bonus skills:
- Startup life experience
- Leadership and management experience
- Fluency in strategy, consulting, social impact, experience design, digital media, video, and social platforms
We have a flexible and remote working environment, an incredible, mission-driven team & worker friendly culture. We are proud to be a certified B Corporation.