Senior Account Manager
We’re on a mission to connect America’s leading problem solvers— and to accelerate the solutions that will move our country forward. We advance our mission in three ways:
- With the NationSwell Council, a membership community of service-minded leaders;
- With our Studio, where we produce creative, integrated campaigns with mission-aligned partners to move the needle on solutions that matter;
- Through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem solvers.
The Studio works with mission-aligned organizations to amplify their solutions-driven impact initiatives. The team creates compelling integrated campaigns, while leveraging synergies across NationSwell’s editorial media platform (nationswell.com); and through our community of 800+ socially minded influencers and leaders via the NationSwell Council.
NationSwell is seeking a Senior Accounts Manager within the NationSwell Studio to help manage and execute on the fulfillment of partner campaigns, written & video content, websites, social media, activations and events, leveraging their innate ability to collaborate, flex and problem-solve — all with an eye towards the details. This person should have a passion for working in a mission-driven field, and an entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
This person will report to the Senior Director of Accounts and will manage partner accounts in both a client-facing and internal coordinator role. The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years experience in account management, project management, and/or closely related client services.
This role could be a great fit if you are a(n):
- Account/Management Supervisor or Jr. Accounts Director at an integrated/digital/creative/PR agency
- Senior Project Manager at a fast-paced company who can masterfully juggle and organize several projects at once
- Senior Account Manager at a digital-media company (within a branded-content Studio arm is a plus)
- Program or marketing lead at a domestic or international non-profit
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Lead in the ideation & fulfillment of partner-facing deliverables, including but not limited to strategic narratives, comms plans, written & video content, websites, social media, and events (including sponsorships & activations)
- Own client relationships and communicate regularly on strategic intentions, status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and other follow-up items
- Identify business goals of each partner and represent them internally while still maintaining company/editorial integrity
- Delight our partners and fulfill on execution of deliverables in a timely and effective manner
- Assist with scopes of work, proposals and identify renewal opportunities with existing partners
- Create both high-level and granular production schedules and editorial calendars in partnership with the editorial, video and social teams
- Assist on billing, resourcing (internal staff & freelancers) and financial reconciliation activities
- 6-8 years relevant experience
- Excellent communicator: Strong written and presentation skills
- Keynote (Mac), Excel and Powerpoint are a must
- Comfort communicating on team-sharing platforms such as Slack, Zoom, G Suite
- InDesign and Photoshop are nice-to-haves
- Fluency in project management & resourcing tools (e.g. Asana, Trello, Harvest) would be welcomed!
We have a flexible and remote working environment, an incredible, mission-driven team & worker friendly culture. We are proud to be a certified B Corporation.