Senior Council Operations Associate
NationSwell is on a mission to connect America’s leading problem solvers — and to accelerate their work. NationSwell is a B Corp certified social enterprise focused on solutions - not problems - because we believe that solutions can only thrive when they get the attention they deserve.
We advance our mission in three ways:
- With the NationSwell Council, a membership community of service-minded leaders;
- With our Studio, where we produce creative, integrated campaigns with mission-aligned partners to move the needle on solutions that matter;
- Through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem solvers.
The NationSwell Council launched with the idea that creating connections will accelerate change. The Council has grown to 900+ members nationwide across 8 hubs, with continued momentum and opportunities to innovate towards impact.
We are seeking a Senior Operations Associate to join the NationSwell Council to advance our dynamic, national community through operational management, in-depth reporting and analysis, communications, and special projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
Information analysis and management
- Collect and track all data related to members, including personal, payment, and engagement information; generate reports to inform broader team on progress towards goals.
- Conduct in-depth analyses related to member engagement + growth data to inform team goals and strategy adjustments (i.e. renewal trends, engagement insights, community mapping).
- Manage NationSwell CRM (Salesforce) and payment system (Chargify / Braintree)
- Interact delightfully with members, including facilitating seamless membership activation / renewal, managing member inquiries, and attending certain events.
- Lead on the development and management of select member-facing communications, including the weekly national newsletter and Council News blog.
- Support NSC senior leadership on team hiring, including acting as ‘mission control’ for open opportunities, identifying compelling candidates, and facilitating the interview process.
- Lead special projects that align with team + company priorities; provide special project support to NSC senior leadership.
- Take on other NSC projects, initiatives, and tasks, as necessary.
- 2-3 years of full-time experience in a coordinator, communications, operations role, preferably in a startup environment
- Fluency with conducting in-depth analyses in Excel
- Ability to generate advanced reports via a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience interacting with senior stakeholders (for ex. Board members, customers, clients)
A successful candidate will have a keen attention to detail, a passion for getting to the root of issues (both big and small), a commitment to efficiency and efficacy, and an excitement for wearing many hats on a growing, nimble team. This is an incredible opportunity to shape and support the operations surrounding a unique community of service-minded leaders, drive enormous social impact, and play a key role at an exciting, high-growth, and purpose-driven company.
We know that having a positive team culture is essential to achieving our goals, so we put time and effort into making NationSwell an encouraging, energizing, and exciting place to work. We have a flexible and remote working environment, an incredible, mission-driven team & worker friendly culture. We are proud to be a certified B Corporation.
NationSwell is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a workforce that celebrates diversity and equity and believe that inclusivity plays an important role in our decision making process, both in staffing and in work product.