NationSwell is a leading social enterprise dedicated to powering the solutions that will move our country forward. We advance our mission in three ways:
- Through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem solvers;
- With the NationSwell Council, a membership community of service-minded leaders;
- With our Studio, where we produce creative, integrated campaigns with mission-aligned partners to move the needle on solutions that matter.
The Studio works with mission-aligned organizations to amplify their solutions-driven impact initiatives. The team creates compelling branded content and executions, while leveraging synergies across NationSwell’s editorial media platform (nationswell.com); and through our community of 800+ socially minded influencers and leaders via the NationSwell Council.
NationSwell is seeking an Accounts Associate within the NationSwell Studio join the team in the fulfillment of partner campaigns, written & video content, websites, social media, activations and events, leveraging their innate ability to collaborate, flex and problem-solve — all with an eye towards the details. This person should have a passion for working in a mission-driven field, and an entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
This person will report to the Accounts Manager and will manage partner accounts in both a client-facing and internal coordinator role. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience in account management, project management, and/or client services.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Support in the fulfillment of partner-facing deliverables, including but not limited to written + video content, websites, contests, social media, and events (including sponsorships & activations)
- Help manage client relationships and communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and other follow-up items
- Delight our partners and fulfill on execution of deliverables in a timely and effective manner
- Create both high-level and granular production schedules and editorial calendars in partnership with the editorial, video and social teams
- Research leads + conduct direct outreach to NationSwell’s broader social impact community in conjunction with campaigns that require high-quality applicants, contest nominations, story-subject leads, broader networks, etc.
- Coordinate team meetings, including project kick-offs and weekly updates with broader NationSwell team
- Provide note taking and meeting minutes for key internal and partner meetings to enable clear next-steps & accountability
- Work closely with our internal designers and assist with presentation deck design and development
- Research tools, platforms and processes that can help improve team efficiency and collaboration-- may also include digging into innovative platforms or creative concepts that could contribute to a more diverse partnerships offering
- Help manage external vendors and consultants to support the execution of deliverables
- Support invoicing, billing and financial reconciliation activities
This role could be a great fit if you are a(n):
- Assistant Account Executive at an integrated/digital/creative/PR agency
- Jr. Project Manager at a fast-paced company who can masterfully juggle and organize several projects at once
- Entry-level relationship associate or jr. partnerships manager at a start-up
- Entry-level program or marketing associate at a domestic or international non-profit
- Excellent communicator: Strong written and presentation skills
- Keynote (Mac), Excel and Powerpoint are a must
- Comfort communicating on team-sharing platforms such as Slack, Zoom, G Suite
- InDesign and Photoshop are nice-to-haves
- Fluency in project management & resourcing tools (i.e. Asana, Trello, Harvest) are all welcomed!
We have a flexible and remote working environment, a mission-driven team, and a worker-friendly culture. We are proud to be a certified B Corporation.