NationSwell is a leading social impact media company. We're a platform for problem-solvers, with the mission to power the solutions and innovations that will move our country forward.
We advance this mission through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem-solvers, which reached 200M people with our content last year; through the NationSwell Council, a special membership community of more than 800 (and growing) service-minded leaders who share a passion for taking action around solutions and collaborating with and supporting each other (the Council was mentioned in this recent article in The Atlantic as A Cure for Post-Election Malaise); and our Impact Studio, where we work with mission-aligned companies, foundations and not-for-profits like Starbucks, AARP, Seventh Generation, Comcast, Cisco, Kauffman Foundation, and The Nature Conservancy to support and amplify their social impact efforts through story-telling, digital distribution, and creative campaigns.
We’re passionate about telling the stories of creative solutions that bridge the opportunity divide, advance national service, protect the environment, and make government work. We love our team, and show it with competitive salaries, a flexible and remote working environment, an amazing culture, and a strong dedication to our mission.
The NSC team is looking for a Part-time (PT) Associate who can support NSC general operations and events. The PT Associate will gain experience wearing multiple hats within a growing, mission-driven social impact company.
- Providing support to hiring manager(s) -- i.e. scheduling interviews, facilitating follow-up, screening resumes
- Contributing to NSC programming operations -- i.e. booking speaker prep calls / meetings, preparing agendas, conducting follow-up
- Assisting with NSC events -- i.e. RSVP reporting, communicating with vendors, coordinating venues, booking travel, logging expenses
- Take on and execute various projects, as interests and priorities align
The ideal candidate:
- Is highly organized, meticulous, energetic and action oriented
- Has excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Appreciates a fast-paced environment and the relentless pursuit of excellence
- Is passionate about driving social impact
We know that having a positive team culture is essential to achieving our goals, so we put time and effort into making NationSwell an encouraging, energizing, and exciting place to work.